A.G. Wassenaar, Inc. offers a market competitive wage and benefit package which includes:
- Section 125 Medical: Medical policy provides a wide range of physician and hospital choices
- Section 125 Dental: Dental plan is available to the employee at a reasonable cost to the employee at which the employee can choose from any dentist in the state of Colorado
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance:
- Personal Short Term Disability
- Personal Accident Indemnity
- Personal Cancer Indemnity
- Special Event
- Paid Vacation / Paid Holidays
- AGW provides all PPE to to employees which includes safety shoes, hard hats, safety vest, safety glasses, earplugs, t-shirts, etc.
- Full-time field personnel are provided Company Vehicles
- 401K Plan after 1 year of employment
- Independently Owned and Operated
NOTICE: We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Any applicant who has a physical or mental handicap or is a disabled veteran of the Vietnam era and wishes to be covered by these programs should so identify themselves to our employment representative. This is strictly on a voluntary basis and all information will be kept confidential. It is our intention that all applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Testing for the use of drugs will be required prior to employment.