Job Description: AGW is currently seeking applicants for a Residential Field Technician. This position is based out of our convenient Englewood office and requires working outdoors and driving a company vehicle to various job sites to observe and document the various phases of foundation construction. This is an excellent opportunity if you are self-motivated and enjoy working outdoors.
Candidates must possess a strong work ethic and be able to work independently. Occasional lifting (75 pounds or less) and climbing (into and out of excavations and foundations) are required. Experience in foundations, geology, and reading plans is preferred, but not required.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
- Verification of your right to work in the United States, as demonstrated by your completion of the I-9 form upon hire and your submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the I-9 form) verifying your identity and work authorization within three days of starting employment.
- Satisfactory completion of a drug test and a workplace physical.
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record in accordance with the company automobile insurance policy guidelines.
Benefits: Offers are based on experience and qualifications. Drilling Technicians enjoy a generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, and a company wellness program; plus these great perks:
- Company truck with all expenses paid for
- A great 401(k) contribution
- A bonus system that rewards performance
A. G. Wassenaar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website and include a resume and cover letter.