Job Description: AGW is currently seeking applicants for full-time Engineering Field Technicians. This opportunity is suited for hard working, active individuals who prefer to be outside. Field technicians assist geotechnical engineers in field observations and testing of soils, concrete, and other construction materials. Field technicians prepare daily written or digital reports that transmit results of observations and test results. Individuals convey results to on-site client representatives, project managers and field schedulers.
Training is an essential component of this position and individuals with varying levels of experience are encouraged to apply. Areas of training include topics relative to your responsibilities, as well as cross training of other areas to promote future growth and development within our organization.
Required Skills: Applicants must have a high school diploma (or equivalent). The ability to lift/push/pull up to 75 lbs. is required.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
- Verification of your right to work in the United States, as demonstrated by your completion of the I-9 form upon hire and your submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the I-9 form) verifying your identity and work authorization within three days of starting employment.
- Satisfactory completion of a drug test and a workplace physical.
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record in accordance with the company automobile insurance policy guidelines.
Benefits: Offers are based on experience and qualifications. Full-time Engineering Field Technicians enjoy a generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, and a company wellness program; plus these great perks:
- Company truck with all expenses paid for
- A great 401(k) contribution
- A bonus system that rewards performance
A. G. Wassenaar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website and include a resume and cover letter.