Occasionally, structures do not interact with the soils as intended during design.
This is evidenced by various types of movements or distress, including:
- Heave of Floors or Foundations
- Cracking of Foundation Walls
- Cracking of Drywall and Framing Distress
- Water Entry into Structures
- Settlement of Supporting Soils
- Excessive Movement of Retaining Walls
- Degradation of Pavements
AGW works with our clients in to develop a program to provide prudent and cost effective stabilization of the structure. This generally begins with a site visit and review of pertinent construction documents. If further investigation is warranted, a program is developed with the client’s input and is designed to provide the specific information needed to understand the situation and to provide remedial construction recommendations for the structure.