AGW currently provides stormwater management plan (SWMP) design and implementation services for several oil and gas companies in Colorado. Our experience providing these services has allowed us to streamline our efforts to be extremely cost effective for our clients. Our certified Erosion Control Supervisors work closely with operators and State regulators to achieve regulatory compliance while at the same time minimizing time, costs, and materials necessary to achieve that compliance. All stormwater plans, drawings, and inspection records can be uploaded on a secure, third-party database management website which provides easy access for your staff, as well as regulators. AGW prides ourselves on designing and implementing simple and effective SWMP designs, and providing efficient, cost-effective SWMP inspections and inspection recordkeeping services.
AGW’s services include the following:
- Prepare and maintain a field-wide, permitted SWMP
- Design and update site-specific supplemental SWMPs and diagrams
- Ensure that designed BMPs are implemented prior to construction
- Complete routine and post storm event inspections
- Coordinate with contractors to repair failed BMPs identified during inspections
- Different tasks are performed during stormwater inspections depending on the state of the well pad at the time of the inspection.