AGW offers a broad range of tank management services for aboveground storage tanks (ASTs) and underground storage tanks (USTs) to help simplify compliance requirements and reduce liabilities. Our services include:
- Preparing Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans.
- Coordinating design, installation, inspection and management of Cathodic Protection (CP) systems.
- Compliance audits to evaluate proper tank registration, release detection, and spill protection.
- Coordinating installation, replacement, or removal of USTs and ASTs.
- Site assessments during tank removal.
- Spill reporting.
- Site safety audits.
- Environmental investigation and remediation.
- Participation in state reimbursement programs for eligible sites.
If a tank needs to be removed or replaced, AGW offers professional closure assessment services, contractor coordination, regulatory coordination and permit services, and health and safety monitoring. AGW can also help you comply with cathodic protection, spill prevention, release detection, reporting, and other requirements.
Should a product release ever occur at your tank site, AGW has an experienced team of engineers, geologists, and scientists to investigate and design a cost effective cleanup plan. AGW employees have successfully helped clients receive several million dollars worth of reimbursement through state funding programs for eligible UST sites.