- ABOUT US
- GEOTECHNICAL SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Subsurface Investigations
- Environmental Remediation
- Storage Tank Management and Removal Services
- Stormwater Compliance
- Oil and Gas Industry Services
- Asbestos Inspections, Air Monitoring, and Project Management
- Industrial Hygiene
- Water Loss and Mold Evaluations
- CONTACT US
AGW can provide sound level surveys during all phases of oil and gas drilling and production. Background surveys prior to drilling can identify surrounding noise sources which exist prior to drilling, and may be especially important at sensitive sites (near homes, etc).
Sound level monitoring can be carried out during drilling and facility operation to determine if the noise levels are within regulatory limits. In addition, AGW’s industrial hygienists and engineers can design noise abatement systems, if necessary, to respond to complaints, and can assist in facility design prior to construction to help prevent noise issues.